Friday, November 15, 2013

My dad's big 60!

MAJOR SECRET! IF YOU CAN NOT KEEP A SECRET, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!  This is an epic secret surprise. Don't ruin it.

A Memory Shower for my Dad (NOT a card shower.  He is not that old yet!)

An open invitation here.  No matter how you know my dad (Darrell Drullinger), whether it be through church, pageants, the theatre, music, college, high school, Chadron, I need your help.  Seriously.  My dad turns 60 on January 13, 2014.  He is probably the best dad in the world and has been an amazing support through everything that everyone in our family has gone through.  In an attempt to do something special for this milestone birthday, I need you...and a stamp.  Can you send me your favorite memory, experience, story, or picture of my dad? Anything will fly.  The only parameter I am asking for is that you mail it.  I really like the idea of being able to physically hand him 60 pieces of his history, life, and the love that surrounds him on his 60th birthday and gve him a big surprise on this special day.  If you have a minute right now, just stop, jot down a story and pop it in the mail.  Send it before the holidays sweep away your life. 

Darrell Drullinger
c/o Brittany McDaniel
1518 W. 3rd
North Platte, NE 69101

Please help me spread this around and send it to other high school and college classmates, church friends, and family members that I may not have contact with.  My dad is amazing.  Please help me give him an amazing birthday.



B

1 comment: